The Aim of This Section is to Enlight Incoming Exchange Students to Akçakoca School of Tourism and Management, Düzce University
For incoming Exchange Students Abroad
- There are two ways of visiting D.Ü: one is by Erasmus+ Exchange Program from and within Europe, the second one is by Mevlana Exchange Program sponsored by Turkish Government from the countries and universities Higher Education Council of Turkey approves.
- To be able to be part of / benefit from the two exchange programs, institutions have to have Inter-Institutional (Bilateral) Agreements. Unless there is a Bilateral Agreement, upon your institution's request, we can prepare and send the draft of the agreement at once. Agreement proposal should be sent to Office of Departmental Coordinatorship of Exchange. E-mail adresses are as follow: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- After finalising Agreement signed by the legal representatives of the institutions, thereon conditions stated; students, academics and staff can benefit from it.
- Learning Agreement is the first step of the procudure of which should be prepared by student with the Departmental Coordinator of the home with the Courses Offered in English in D.U.
- Signed form of Learning Agreement should be sent the Office of Institutional Coordinatorship of Exchange in D.U which is firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon the request of the students to pursue her/his education at D.U, the Office of Institutional Coordinatorship prepares Letter of Acceptance to concerned student and Institutional Coordinatorship coordinates registration of the students to the Student Registration System of D.U and informs the Office of Departmental Coordinatorship of the Department. From that on, two departmental coordinators, both at home and host, get in touch with each other and give final form (Add/Drop) to the lessons in D.U.
- Both the Office of Institutional and Departmental Coordinatorship help incoming students find accomadation in Düzce or in Akçakoca where the students wish to stay in.